Our amber, musk and vanilla soy wax candle is like a trip to the Indian street market. Each stall invites you with the magic of its colours, scents and fragrances. Sweet, floral and musky notes greet you with a delicate sweet citrus scent. What would a street market be without spices? A wide range of spices tempts with the smell of musk, amber and vanilla, which is the sweet culmination of the trip.
Safety rules when burning Amber musk and vanilla soy wax candle:
- The candle should burn long enough for the top layer of wax to melt from the edge to the vessel’s edge to create a so-called “pool”. It prevents the formation of tunnelling.
- Before each candle use, shorten the wick to about 0.5 cm. Thanks to this simple procedure, the flame will burn evenly, and you can enjoy the smell of your candle longer.
- Use long scissors specially designed for cutting wooden wicks.
- Use a candle lid as a candle plate.
- Do not leave a candle unattended, in a place accessible to children or pets, and near flammable materials
Due to the delicacy of soy wax and the completely handcrafted nature of the Amber musk and vanilla soy wax candle, tiny bubbles, slight unevenness, or occasional wax cracks can appear. However, it does not negatively affect the quality and use value of the candle.
Non-allergenic and GMO-free 100% natural and clean soy wax
Vegan and cruelty-free candle
Openwork wick made of beech wood
Hand Poured in a specially designed glass jar
IFRA certified fragrance oils
|Shipping Delivery Time||2-3 days|
No reviews found.