How to check your order status
To check the status of your order:
- Sign in to kaufpedia.ch and on the top-right tap Your Name.
- Select Orders.
- Find your order on the Active Orders page. Select Details on your order to view it.
- Next to your order, you’ll see the delivery status:
- Processing - The seller hasn’t dispatched the order yet or didn’t update the order on Kaufpedia. You can contact the seller from the Seller's profile page to check in on the order status.
- Processing - The seller marked the order as processing/shipped or the order has been received. You can track your order if you have a tracking number. This number will appear at the bottom of the items on the order page.
- Completed - Once you confirm that you have received your items, the status will be changed to complete. If you don't confirm, the status will be automatically changed to complete after 7 days.
If you have questions about the status of your order, you can contact your seller from their profile page. If you need help with an order, the seller you purchased your order from is the best person to help you.
The seller wasn’t able to help me
If the seller is unable to help you, your next step is to open a case about your order. Choose Help Center at the bottom of the page or at the top right click on your name and choose Help Center. Then select Contact Support if you want to open a support case or choose Support Tickets to view all of your ongoing and resolved cases.
Explain the detail of your case and submit it to us. We'd be happy to help.
I still need help
If you messaged the seller and opened a case, and you didn’t receive the help you need, please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Explain the detail of your case and submit it to us. We'll sort it out quickly.