Schoggi Mélange candle reminds me of the time at the beginning of our relationship, when we began spending more days and nights together.
I always wanted to have my morning coffee, but Antonios didn’t drink it then, so he offered me Schoggi Mélange instead. I have lots of positive thoughts about this drink, so the first decorative candle is an exceptional candle for me. It always brings me back to those times.
Safety rules when burning Schoggi Mélange candle:
- The candle should burn long enough for the top layer of wax to melt from the edge to the vessel’s edge to create a so-called “pool”. It prevents the formation of tunnelling.
- Before each candle use, shorten the wick to about 0.5 cm. Thanks to this simple procedure, the flame will burn evenly, and you can enjoy the smell of your candle longer.
- Use long scissors specially designed for cutting wooden wicks.
- Use a candle lid as a candle plate.
- Do not leave a candle unattended, in a place accessible to children or pets, and near flammable materials
Due to the delicacy of soy wax and the completely handcrafted nature of the Apple peach and caramel candle, tiny bubbles, slight unevenness, or occasional wax cracks can appear. However, it does not negatively affect the quality and use value of the candle.
Non-allergenic and GMO-free 100% natural and clean soy wax
Vegan and cruelty-free candle
Lead-free unbleached cotton wicks
Hand Poured in a specially designed glass jar
IFRA certified fragrance oils
|Shipping Delivery Time
No reviews found.